Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dr. Champ

Tonight, I started on another Korean drama, Dr. Champ. Kim So Yeon is the lead actress and I have yet to search the name of the lead actor..:) hmmm..wait..I'm still looking for his name and a picture of him.(laughs) Finally, he's name is Jung Gyu Woon and he played as Park Ji Heon, while Kim So Yeon as Kim Yeon Woo.



 Jung Gyu Woon



Kim So Yeon


a little synopsis of the sports drama...


Doctor Champ Korean drama is about Kim Yeon Woo is an orthopedic doctor who takes up a new post at Taereung National Village, the training center for national Olympic athletes, after she is fired from her previous job. She becomes romantically involved with Park Ji Heon, a young judo athlete, and Lee Do Wook, the short-tempered, crippled director of the facility who is still haunted by the injury that had cut short his speed-skating career. This is further complicated by the presence of theswimming coach, Hee Young, who becomes her rival for the attentions of Do Wook.



Doctor Champ Cast
Kim So Yeon as Kim Yeon Woo
Jung Gyu Woon as Park Ji Heon
Uhm Tae Woong as Lee Do Wook
Cha Ye Ryun as Kang Hee Young
Song Ji Eun
Jung Suk Won as Yoo Sang Bong
Lee Shi Un
Kang So Ra (강소라) as Kwon Yoo Ri
Ma Dong Suk as Oh Jung Dae
Shin Dong Hee as Kang Woo Ram
Moon Hee Kyung
Kim Hyung Bum
Im Sung Kyu (임성규) as Go Bum
Kim Ga Eun (김가은) as Pi Jung Ah
Seo Hyun Suk (서현석) as Chae Eun Suk
Jo Min Ki (cameo)

cre:http://korea.helda.info/korea-lovers/doctor-champ.html



I have finished chapter 1 and planning to continue later. So far, the story is interesting, although I admit I feel a bit uneasy watching the scenes during surgery, or when a scalpel is opening a skin...ugggghhhh! Huh! This is the reason why I did not take courses related to medicines because my insides feel mushy.

Anyway, I have to close my eyes for these scenes if i want to finish the series.:) Will be posting my reactions to this drama soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment