Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong-110727 (singing) Love @ Lee sora 2nd proposal music show + Eng trans



I like him singing ballad songs. It  brings out the emotions and the passion in him.

posted @soompi.com/khjthread by cheerko
cre:thuhang for the lyrics
~~LOVE~~
I want to give all of me, if it is for you.
So that only you can breathe inside my heart.

I want to have all that is you. like another part of me.
So that I can even feel your smallest sadness.

(Repeat from here to end 2x)
I am gradually resembling you and
that always makes me fragrant.

You are so beautiful that it make me cry.
Because of you only,
I am so thankful.
I am happy.
To One who gave me to you.
To the end of this world,
I will love you
forever like right now which will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment