Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, July 29, 2011

Playful Kiss MV



A few more days and Tokyo fan meet for PK will be held, again on Aug. 02, 2011. This video were posted @ simply so min blog and just like everyone who is a fan of PK, I am also excited for this event. I may not be present there but all the things that will happen there, I will surely search and post here. Excited to see once again, and (sad) maybe the last time both Hyun Joong and So Min share the stage. Anticipating their interactions in front of Japanese fans.

Wish I'l be there to make noise (cheers) just like everybody who will be present.

Anyway, a new MV for our Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni, my ultimate couple...my oppa/dongsaeng couple!:))

cre: simply..jung so min
video cre as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment