Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, April 22, 2011

Playful Kiss on GMA...



Yes! Finally... Playful Kiss will air on our local network (my KAPUSO network) this May 2011. Though I have watched PK for the nth time, still I am excited to watch it without reading the subs.:)) It will be dubbed in Tagalog/Filipino.


Playful Kiss became my favourite K-drama this 2011. I love Jung So Min and Kim Hyun Joong so much. They are both cute and have great chemistry. Looking forward to their reunion this coming May 3rd in Japan to promote Playful Kiss, which was cancelled (unfortunately) recently due to the earthquake that hit the country. It will be held in Osaka. Parts of the proceeds of this event will be donated to the victims of the calamities in Japan.





I really hope that all MinJoong/HyunMins will support the drama.


Fighting!!!


for more PK tidbits... http://1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/12/playful-kiss-on-you-tube-continues.html


http://1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/search/label/playful%20kiss


“I chose you. You’re the only one for me. Because you’re the only one that can love me as if your life is on the line, because I believe you’re the only one that can look to me like that forever. I wish you and I could change places just for a moment, then you would realize how much I really love you, because then, you would never be upset about not believing how I feel about you.” - Baek Seung Jo


cre: pics&gifs@tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am as excited as you are. Watched this a lot but I do really hope it would be shown late at night so I could watch it. Darn! Do I really have to buy a TV phone since my shift is mostly 2-10 pm. Are you a Henecian? maybe I'll be able to join next time,Too late for me to see the announcement. More Power!

    ReplyDelete