Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, April 26, 2012

[video] OMG! Yong Hwa Giving Flowers to Shin Hye! Updated!

And I'll repeat myself...OMG!!! Yong Hwa went up the stage [running may I add with emphasis] to give a bouquet of flowers to Shin Hye! Do they have a new drama? Anya! I knew that Heartstrings was over since last year and this cute gesture from him makes a fan like me grin like crazy.

It is such a short video but still..very clear and oh so cute! I keep repeating the video to watch the smiles from both their faces and love how Shin Hye received the flowers happily. I think it was unexpected because you could see how serious her face was and not anticipating Yong Hwa.


It was tweeted [they translated] that the MC asked Shin Hye if she and Yong Hwa still has contact. And she replied that they only contacted if they have a new drama together.

Whatever! This means that they have a strong friendship despite lack of communication..or so they seemed to suggest.

Guess I'll be humming You've Fallen for Me again. :))


updating...


this short video was subbed in English...Shin Hye mentioning Yong Hwa.




so...does it mean that Shin Hye is expecting more flowers from Yong Hwa next year if not sooner?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment