Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

[news +photos + MV] CN BLUE Releases Their New Song 'I'm Sorry" 130114

CN Blue releases their new single I'm Sorry from their album Re: Blue. Want one!!!


CN Blue release their new song, “I’m Sorry,” on January 14



cre: en.korea.com

CN Blue will perform their new song, “I’m Sorry,” live.
On January 14 at noon, CN Blue released “I’m Sorry,” the lead track of their new album, Re:BLUE, and a music video of the song.
According to reports, CN Blue put a lot of efforts into the performance for the song, personally paying for the sound and stage settings.
FNC Entertainment, CN Blue’s agency, reported, “CN Blue will perform the new song live on TV. Out of three TV stations, two allowed the band to record the performance in order for them to perform the song live. We’re negotiating with other TV stations.”
It has been always difficult for bands, including CN Blue, to perform their songs live on TV because of lack of sound equipment. However, CN Blue insisted on performing the song live this time.
“I’m sorry” is a song written by Jung Yong Hwa.

source:  Xportsnews

Meanwhile...just tweeted now

CNBLUE 4th Mini Album [Re:BLUE] Title song I'm Sorry M/V Full Ver:





CNBLUE's upcoming album has gained 100,000 'pre-order' Thank you so much boice ~! we love you

Embedded image permalink


handsome Yongwha with new hair color!

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink




how much i love you boice ♥ thanks for support~! :*






No comments:

Post a Comment