Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

all about IRIS..the korean drama


Never thought I would love Lee Byung Hun so much. This was the first drama I had seen where he was the lead actor. He is such a great actor indeed. Full of charisma yet with depth. He acts so naturally, he makes me feel what he wants to convey across the screen. I love the story of IRIS...never thought that the ending would be sad and tragic. I thought love was enough, but then, I guess some things are not meant to be. Despite the sad ending, I still find the story beautiful to the end.

A beautiful plot with beautiful soundtracks is surely worth watching.:)

cre:BoxsterGal @youtube.com



cre:BoxsterGal @youtube.com



cre:BoxsterGal @youtube.com



cre:KBSWORLDi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment