Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, November 1, 2010

anastasia..the princess

One of the true stories i am fascinated and still found mysterious was about Anastasia Romanov. When i was in college i read stories about their family and about the mystery surrounding Anastasia. Yesterday, as i was looking for an old magazine stacked in my cabinet together with some of my documents, i found the magazine containing the story about the Romanov's family. Then i thought, this is the time to look it up at the internet so that i will have the opportunity to read all about them.

It was a good thing that back then, i always kept things like pieces of articles which i am interested in. Now more than 2 decades later, i can recall my interest and with the internet to help me, my curiosity will be satisfied and my knowledge will be enhanced.




Mystery Of Anastasia Romanov

No comments:

Post a Comment