Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, October 18, 2010

always be, Matt Damon

Matt Damon, hollywood actor, bankable and one of the best actors in my generation. He won his first Oscar in 1997, together with his bestfriend Ben Affleck, the Best Original Screenplay for writing the drama Good Will Hunting. This is one of the best drama I have ever seen. His acting here was so good it was a shame he was not recognized during that time.

I love Matt Damon for all the good movies that he had done. He is such a great actor and he chose his movies very well. My favorite actor from hollywood, definitely, no one can take his place.:))


MOVIES OF MATT DAMON I WATCHED:

1. Good Will Hunting
2.The Talented Mr. Ripley
3.The Bourne Identity
4.The Bourne Ultimatum
5. The Departed
6. Ocean's Twelve
7. The Bourne Supremacy
8.All The Pretty Horses
9. The Rainmaker
10. Courage Under Fire
11. Geronimo
12. School Ties
13.Saving Private Ryan
14.Rounders
15. Ocean's Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment