Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

addicted to coffee


I confess, I am addicted to coffee. Who isn't?

It's my water when I feel thirsty, my juice when I have my snacks, my vitamins when I feel I need a mug to energized and my companion in times of solitude.

Yes! Coffee is a part of me. I can't live without it. It's irritating not to have coffee around. The smell, the fresh, delicious aroma that comes out in a hot mug of coffee is like perfume to my senses. Who can resist it?

I love coffee when I wake up in the morning, after I am done with my chores mid-morning, after a sumptuous meal at lunch, when I sit on the porch just thinking and passing the time, while cooking dinner, and especially I love coffee after eating and just having a nice conversation with family or friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment