Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lee Yong Woo Couples Yoon Eun Hye in Chick Flick ‘My Black Minidress’





Korean actor Lee Yong Woo (Style) has been added to cast lineup at upcoming chick flick ‘My Black Minidress’ which stars four charming Korean actresses Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Prince), Park Han Byul (Oh! My Lady), Cha Ye Ryun (Dr. Champ), and Yoo In Na (Secret Garden).
Lee will plays as a man who opens Yoon’s eyes to love for the first time, but also introduces her to betrayal. I don’t think he will be the male lead in the drama, since the movie will focus to its four lead actresses.
The movie revolves around the four college friends who all attended the theater and film department. The plot focuses to their friendship mixed with the love story in their twenties life.
My Black Minidress’ starts shooting in December and is scheduled to release in March 2011.
Source: Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment