Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ben Afflect's best friend

 Ben Affleck says he would immediately phone Matt Damon if he ever got into trouble.

The American actors have been friends for years after they grew up in the same neighbourhood and shot to fame in Hollywood after writing and appearing in 1997 movie Good Will Hunting. Even though they are now carving out separate careers in the film industry, they have remained close and run a production company together. Ben knows he can always rely on Matt and he is confident they will be friends for life.

“If I was ever in trouble the one call I’d make would be to Matt Damon,” he said in an interview with British newspaper The Daily Mail. “We’ve been friends for 30 years. I can’t believe I’m old enough to say I’ve had a friend for 30 years. But he is a friend, and a partner in a company we have together. I’ve got to a stage in life where I have learnt who my real friends are. You don’t need many, you just need good, solid friends. My brother, Casey, is another one and my godfather is a really brilliant guy.”



No comments:

Post a Comment