Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My new Favourite..On Soundtrack Secret Garden

New K-drama means new soundtracks to listen to.:))

What's good about K-drama, while they produce good series/drama, they also put amazing soundtracks that leave a memory to the viewers. Opening song of Secret Garden immediately captured my senses. This particular song titled Appear by Kim Bum Soo is so upbeat you wanna tap your feet while humming and the same time continue watching. The rhythm is so relaxing...

Appear



As I was only in the first part yet of the drama, I will post the next song that was played that made it more beautiful.

That Woman



This one is a ballad song from Baek Ji Young..a beautiful melody, just apt for the scenes where Kim Joo Won ( Hyun Bin) can't stop thinking about Kil Ra Lim (Ha Ji Won)...

No comments:

Post a Comment