Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Watching Secret Garden for the 2nd Time





School vacation starts early this year, so it means my time is more flexible now. Will have more hours to kill, after doing some errands and finishing work the soonest possible time.

Listening alone to soundtracks of this drama is enough to miss Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im. Really love the music "That Man" , and whenever it was played, I felt my heart squeeze for the both of them.

Watching it for the second time, I concentrate even more and feel the lines to understand the drama and the characters, especially, Kim Joo Won.

A rich man falling in love with a poor girl. This is the fact that he could not accept fully at the beginning of the story. Is it so hard for a rich man to be in love with a common girl? Is that how our society is?

Anyway, what makes this real is the fact the KJW's Omma acted the same till the very end of the story. I guess, there are really mothers of her kind, who will not accept the fate of her child when it comes to love. Rich has to be married to rich...whatever happens.

Well, for now I will enjoy the rest of the drama, where KJW and GRI switched place.
So funny, I can't help but laugh:))

Just want to add that Oska and Yoon Seul's love story is also beautiful...

below are the beautiful soundtracks...













No comments:

Post a Comment