Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Princess (K-Drama)-my review






It has been weeks since I last watched the final episode of My Princess, starring Song Seung Hun (Park Hae Young) and Kim Tae Hee (Lee Seol).





I did not write my thoughts about this drama soon after I finished watching it, maybe because I am a bit disappointed by the story. Yes, the characters were played nicely, there was no mistake about that. The two Korean stars were great, but the story did not hold my attention after watching the latter part. For me, it was somehow dragging. 


During those times I already started watching another K-drama which was a hit in  Korea. So, comparing those two stories, definitely, I like the other one. I finished it first before I let myself watched the remaining episodes of My Princess.


Anyway, I am glad that in the end, PHY and LS became a couple despite the issues regarding PHY's inheritance and LS's being a Princess.


I think the drama lacks  good soundtracks. The songs were not that catchy. So, I think that if they had come up with a great selection of music, it will be more memorable.


Well, this is just my opinion. Still, I am glad that Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Hun had partnered in a drama. Hoping they will have a chance in another drama in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment