Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, September 30, 2011

Translations-Tokyo FM Playful Kiss by tlbpc@soompi.com 110926

Always ready to share for us, tlbpc, komowo chingu! Your hard work is really appreciated much.


Credit and translation : totfeet of Baidu Tieba's HyunMin Bar


Dears,  Much is regrettable when the need arises! I learnt Japanese a long long time ago but I have almost forgotten most of it, I’ll try my best to translate what I can because my Chinese is limited too, translation standard is just this level only, if you can’t read on then wait for more professional translation.

H: Hyun Joong, M:MinMin, Mgr: Manager, ( ) personal thoughts and opinions
00:05:02

(M walked towards H, H turned his head slightly to look at the camera, M seem to be aware of the camera’s presence, walked in a very careful way.  H kept looking at M till she walked up to him….)

H: Good morning (M laughed because this greeting seem funny to her.) You have gone down a lot (very softly, he even used his hand to cover)

M: Lotsa rest naturally will get thinner (M smiled bitterly and sounded like she has no choice~~these are my personal views, because there are cameras around H~)

M: Good morning (M said to Mgr[who came over to join them] repeating how H said it. Then here I can’t help it ~ M still seem unable to avoid cameras, very innocently wanted to tell Mgr that H pretend to greet like they are not familiar still.  At this moment Mgr and H looked at each other for a long time, H seem to be giving him some signals, then Mgr became aware that H is concern of the cameras started the awkward convo as follows....)

Mgr: Thinner? (He said this to H. Isn’t it so? Instead he put H’s question back to H?)

H: No, absolutely not thinner at all.

Mgr:  Not at all?

H: Definitely. Never gone down.

Mgr : Came a week before?


H: This time longer

M: There were earthquakes yesterday

H: Twice (Take note that each time H reply M is very fast)

M: Kept having earthquakes yesterday

Mgr: I wasn’t aware of it

H: Last nite

Mgr: I was drinking and waiting for my beer

M: Got to be sensitive to be aware 

H: Right, usually I can sense it

M: Only I sense it?

Mgr: There were no quiet people around (should mean that there were only drinkers around him)

M: At 12.30am midnight, I think I was bathing… (M recalling what she was doing…H was very quiet, I am wondering what he was doing then)

Mgr: Really? How about other places? Nagoya?

M: Nagoya, Nagoya, seem like actually it’s Nagoya

H: This is nothing new

Mgr: I like the people of Japan (Manager tease H is a Japanese. He said to M: Why?)

H: Going to become another Japanese

M: When are you going back?

H: Day after

M: Day after?

H: You?

M: I’ll back tomorrow


(Getting ready for rehearsal…)

H: During rehearsal, music recording is too low


M: I will request to adjust it higher a little

H: The mike is also a little weak … ask me when it’s turn on….

M: I have heard about the mike problem

H: ….(Here H seem to be saying that the mike is a big problem and M laughed.  There are no sub here and I don’t understand Korean)

M: Need to do some adjustment

to be continued …..


No comments:

Post a Comment