Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, October 31, 2011

‎[TRANS] KHJ's speech during Yongsan Fansign event at iPark Mall 30.10.11

cre: HeneciaPhil

I'll take a break for a minute.
Do you have any questions for me?
I have told you before, that my 3rd -mini album will be released in January. However, I am supposed to be filming a drama (instead) THE WORLD IS ALSO POSTPONED UNTIL AROUND SEPTEMBER. As much as I did my best inpreparing my album, I will learn acting just as hard. I want to show more improvement, the same as I have as a singer. AFTER FINISHING THE DRAMA, MY 3rd- MINI ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED, AND THE WORLD TOUR WILL BE STARTED. Don't be too disappointed....You will see the actor KIM HYUN JONG soon. You can relax during the end of the year and new year's holidays. Also, at the end of the year, I am preparing performances for some major network and cable award ceremonies. There's not enough time to prepare them well, though. Oh, , do you know that I will a 1-day DJ for Choi Kang Hee's radio show? by the way, is it going to be live?? I didn't . It will be live.

[Final Speech before wrapping up the fan-sign]

Thank you for coming and there's flu going around now, so go and get a flu vaccine. INSTEAD OF MY 3rd-MINI ALBUM, DIGITAL SINGLE WILL BE RELEASED IN DECEMBER, WHICH WILL NOT BE A DANCE MUSIC, BUT WILL BE GOOD TO LISTEN TO DURING WINTER.
I am continously preparing for my next album and concert so please look forward to my performances and new songs, which are being prepared now, and I will show them all together next year, in June or end of June, in between those(digital album in December and the new album /performance in june) I'm going to appear in a good drama for you, so you won't get bored. I heard this album has been sold a lot, I am really thankful for all your efforts. My LIMITED ALBUM IS PLANNED TO BE RELEASED ON THE 14th. DON'T MISS IT AND GET ONE BECAUSE THE PHOTO IN THE ALBUM LOOK GOOD
WITH A NICE CONCEPT. It's impossible to get bulk buying for the limited edition. ha.ha. ha.. thank you for coming all the way. The weather is cold, please be careful on your way home.

ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment