Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lee Yeon Hee Picks Gong Yoo As Her Ideal Type

cre: soompi.com

Lee Yeon Hee Picks Gong Yoo As Her Ideal Type


Actress Lee Yeon Hee revealed the style for her ideal type, and it was someone who is clean and neat.
CableTV OnStyle “Star Magazine” interviewed the actress after her fashion photo shoot. She portrayed her various charms while still pulling pranks and having fun.
During the interview, Lee Yeon Hee picked actor Gong Yoo as her ideal type and further explained, “I prefer men who are neat and look good with just a white t-shirt on. They should still keep their masculine trait with a jacket on. I worked on a drama with Gong Yoo in the past, and I really liked his style.”
Lee Yeon Hee also stated that now she likes cute images but still goes for a more mature vibe for her roles. She added, “I likeed Tang Wei’s role in the movie 'Late Autumn' so I am hoping to try a similar role like that. I want to try a character who can be trendy even with a simple trench coat, chic hairstyle, and makeup.”

No comments:

Post a Comment