Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, January 2, 2012

Bae Soo-bin as Cha Chung Soo in Dong Yi

Besides Ji Jin Hee who played His Majesty in Dong Yi, I really like Bae Soo-bin as Cha Chung Soo also. I thought at first that Dong Yi would end up with him as her lover but...anya, it was not meant to be. Hmm, he was definitely one good looking guy and I wonder if Dong Yi felt something more [deep] as a woman for Chung Soo who she calls brother. [sigh!] It was not clear though but anyway, I was happy for their deep affections towards each other and how they would try to protect one another.

below are some stills of Bae Soo Bin as Cha Chung Soo



Simply gorgeous: These stills from MBC’s Dong Yi look like they could have been taken for a fashion spread. They feature Bae Soo-bin, who plays Chun-soo in the drama, a guardian angel figure for Dong-yi (Han Hyo-joo).
The pretty pictures:
Via Chosun

No comments:

Post a Comment