Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, January 2, 2012

Winners from the SBS 2011 Drama Awards.

source: http://twssg.blogspot.com


Cr. - allkpop


SBS’s “2011 Drama Awards” ended the year by awarding actor Han Suk Gyu with the Daesang.


Han Suk Gyu was recognized for his outstanding portrayal of King Sejong in the historical series, ‘Tree With Deep Roots‘. After accepting the trophy, the actor said, “First, I would like to thank my parents. I thank my parents who have given me everything from my voice to inner spirituality.”


He continued, “As an actor, there are a few things that are very important. One is the script, I feel thankful towards the scriptwriters. Next is the stage. I thank all the officials who created the set. Last is the audience. There are actors because there are people who watch. I sincerely thank the audience who steadfastly gave their support and love. Personally, if I were to add one more, it would be [to thank] my colleagues whom I worked alongside with.”


He added, “After working year after year, you begin to learn how precious your colleagues are. I think I received this big award on behalf of all my colleagues who participated in ‘Tree with Deep Roots’. I thank you“.


Congratulations!







The winners at the “Drama Awards” are as follows:▲ New Star Award
- Seo Hyo rim (‘Scent of a Woman’)
- Shin Hyun Bin (‘Warrior Baek Dong Soo’)
- Ji Chang Wook (‘Warrior Baek Dong Soo’)
- Jung Yoo Mi (‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’)
- Wang Ji Hye (‘Protect The Boss’)
- Jin Sae Yoon (‘My Daughter the Flower’)
- Im Soo Hyang (‘New Tales of Gisaeng’)
- Kim Jaejoong (‘Protect The Boss’)
- Goo Hara (‘City Hunter’)






▲ Supporting Role
- Soap Opera: Jin Tae Hyun (‘Pure Pumpkin Flower’), Kim Hae Ok (‘Scent of a Woman’)
- Special Planning: Yoon Jae Moon (‘Midas’), Lee Mi Sook (‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’)
- Drama Special: Park Young Kyu (‘Protect The Boss’), Song Ok Sook (‘Tree With Deep Roots’)

▲ Best Couple Award
- Choi Kang Hee & Ji Sung (‘Protect The Boss’)




▲ Teen Star Award (*As voted by teenagers)
- Choi Kang Hee (‘Protect The Boss’)
- Lee Min Ho (‘City Hunter’)
- Kim Rae Won (‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’)
- Lee Yo Won (’49 Days’)
- Jang Hyuk (‘Tree With Deep Roots’)
- Kim Sun Ah (‘Scent of a Woman’)
- Han Suk Gyu (‘Tree With Deep Roots’)
- Lee Dong Wook (‘Scent of a Woman’)
- Ji Sung (‘Protect The Boss’)
- Soo Ae (‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’)


▲ Achievement Award
- Kim Yong Wook (‘Protect The Boss’)

▲ Producer Award
- Song Joong Ki (‘Tree With Deep Roots’), Lee Yo Won (’49 Days’)



▲ Netizen Popularity Award
- Lee Min Ho (‘City Hunter’)
- Choi Kang Hee (‘Protect The Boss’)

▲ Best Picture
- ‘Tree With Deep Roots’

▲ Excellence Acting Award
- Soap Opera: Uhm Ki Joon (‘Scent of a Woman’), Lee So Yeon (‘My Love By My Side’)
- Special Planning: Jun Kwang Ryul (‘Warrior Baek Dong Soo’), Yoon So Yi (‘Warrior Baek Dong Soo’)
- Drama Special: Jung Kyeo Woon (‘Sign’), Shin Se Kyung (‘Tree With Deep Roots’)

▲ Best Acting Award – Soap Opera
- Kim Sun Ah (‘Lover’s Scent’)
- Lee Dong Wook (‘Lover’s Scent’)

▲ Best Acting Award – Special Planning
- Jang Hyuk (‘Tree With Deep Roots’)
- Kim Rae Won (‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’)
- Soo Ae (‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’)

▲ Best Acting Award – Drama Special
- Ji Sung (‘Protect the Boss’)
- Choi Kang Hee (‘Protect the Boss’)
- Lee Min Ho (‘City Hunter’)



▲ Daesang- Han Suk Gyu (‘Tree With Deep Roots’)










No comments:

Post a Comment