Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, January 6, 2012

Choi Siwon...another K-artist that got my ATTENTION!

Admittedly, I was first drawn to Korean dramas before I became a K-pop fanatic. So, it's no wonder if I follow actors and actresses for awhile now and not care for singers although all OST of K-dramas I watched became a favourite. And from here, started my fixation on some singers. 

I first saw Choi Siwon in Athena: Goddess of War, where he played one of the agents. I noticed that he looks attractive and then I followed it up with another drama Poseidon in which he was the lead actor. And here, he really got my attention with his charming smiles and good height and I can say that he can act, too. Heard his voice while singing and he's good.

so...here...I decide to post his profile;))


Choi Siwon


Name : Choi Si Won - 최시원
Birth Date : 10 February 1987
Real Birth Date : 7 April 1986 
Born Place : Seoul, South Korea
Star Sign : Aquarius
Real Star Sign : Aries
Height : 183 cm
Weight : 67 kg
Blood Type : B
Profession : Singer, Model and Actor
Hobbies : Taekwondo, Playing Drums and Playing Computer
Education : Gu Jeong High School, Inha University (Physical Education)
Kpop Group : Super JuniorSuper Junior-MSM Town


Choi Siwon is a singer, actor and model from South Korea. He is the member of famous-hits-popular Korean boyband named Super Junior, he and his boyband also very famous across the Asia, America, Europe and Australia. He also leader of Super Junior's subgroup that has main activity in China, Super Junior-M. He made his debut as an actor in 2005 TV drama 18 VS 29. Then he got role in the Hong Kong's movie titled A Battle of Wits with Andy Lau. He finally become the lead actor in the drama Oh! My Lady in 2010 but before that he got a role as lead actor in 2 episodes drama titled Legend of Hyang Dan.


TV Series :
2011 : Extravagant Challenge - Hua Li De Tiaozhan as Dun He Lian
2011 : Poseidon - Poseidon as Kim Sun Woo
2010 : Athena: Goddess of War - Athena: Jeonjaengui Yeoshin as Kim Joon Ho
2010 : Oh! My Lady - O! Mai Leidi as Sung Min Woo
2009 : Stage of Youth - Qing Chun Wu Tai
2007 : Legend of Hyang Dan - Hyangdanjeon as Lee Mong Ryong
2006 : Spring Waltz - Bomui Walcheu as Park Sang Woo
2005 : 18 VS 29 - Yoryodol, Sumurahop as young Kang Bong Man
2004 : Precious Family - Bumonim Jeonsangseo


Movies :
2007 : Attack On The Pin-Up Boys
2006 : A Battle of Wits (Hong Kong's Movie)
2005 : Charmel Boy


Variety Shows :
Come to Play with Super Junior
Dream Team Season 2 - ep. 33
Running Man ep. 22 with Kim Min Jong 
Win Win with Taecyeon 2PM & Yonghwa CNBlue 
Running Man ep. 75 


Commercial Films :
Elite Uniforms
Seoul Milk
Black Jaket
IVY Club with Super Junior
12 Plus Love Cologne with Kyuhyun
Sunkist with Super Junior & Girls' Generation
SK W Smartphone Reaction
Kyochon Chicken 'Honey and Chili' with Super Junior
Yamaha Fino with Leeteuk and Shindong
IVY Club with Super Junior & Min Hyo Rin
Pepsi with Super Junior M & Lee Jun Ki
Oppo Real with Super Junior M
Yamaha Fino 'Dressing' with Hangeng, Donghae, Ryeowook & Kyuhyun
Yamaha Fino 'Music' with Hangeng, Donghae, Ryeowook & Kyuhyun




Songs :
Album with Super Junior
Album with Super Junior-M
Who am I - Ost. Oh! My Lady
Worthless (I Must Be Bad) - Ost. Oh! My Lady
S.E.O.U.L with Super Junior & Girls' Generation 


Music Videos :
What is Love  - Dana
Timeless - Zhang Liyin feat. Xiah TVXQ
I Will - Zhang Liyin
The Left Shore of Happiness - Zhang Liyin
Fireflies - Ariel Lin
S.E.O.U.L - Super Junior & Girls' Generation
Hoot - Girls' Generation


Award :
2010 : SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (Oh! My Lady)

photos


No comments:

Post a Comment