Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, January 2, 2012

[K-DRAMA] IRIS SOON ON GMA 7!

One of the beautiful espionage tv series that I had watched will soon dominate the screens and I am glad that KAPUSO network aka GMA 7 has grabbed it. IRIS featuring lovely Kim Tae Hee [known for her acting in Stairway to Heaven as Eunice and Love Story in Harvard] opposite Lee Byung Hun are two great actors that will make you anticipate the drama with it's action packed scenes, using high technology and gadgets and a beautiful love story every night.







Kim So Yeon [All About Eve] was also one of the casts. She played a North Korean spy/agent.

I already watched it last year and was hoping that it will air in our local net. Yes! Now I can re watch it dubbed in Filipino. Hoping that there will be no cuts because every scene is worth watching. Please...jebal! No Cuts!

and I wish that the original soundtracks will be showcased too...coz they made the story more beautiful.

Love the OST of the series sang by Baek Ji Young [who also sang SG OST That Woman]


T.O.P made a  very impressive villain here in the story. 


for more of my comments about IRIS pls click here

guaranteed that you will love IRIS:))

No comments:

Post a Comment