Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, January 30, 2012

[more photos]Choi Siwon in London 120127-120129

cre: @siwon


still sharing photos for his fans...


120127
amazing and splendor. dont need to say.
pic.twitter.com/CI6wZlXa


120128
 holding on and letting go
pic.twitter.com/ftJzBDcH


I love like this stuff. This is so sweet. i can remember where was i before ;)
pic.twitter.com/OIfSGDUB
Im on my way to NIZUNI. nice sushi place. address: 22 Chalotte street London W1T 2NB.
pic.twitter.com/oXPbyhzi


beautiful amazing oxford street.  Tony Bennett - The Way You Look Tonight.
pic.twitter.com/rFZEgiwK


Last day in London. with a regretful glance.
pic.twitter.com/ZoruHNv5


anyone want to fly to korea with me?
pic.twitter.com/PvEpa9Ce


120129


이번 런던일정의 마지막 방문지. 감리교 창시자였던 존 웨슬리의 존 웨슬리교회. 감동 그 자체였다^^
pic.twitter.com/FVdxfSnj


 A-Ha - take on me.
pic.twitter.com/MbwQNwRJ


on my way to airport now.
pic.twitter.com/GD4JcEcQ


gonna take off soon. thank you london for shown me your love and passion. already miss you. God bless and see you soon
pic.twitter.com/7Mzzkcay


Happy to see Siwon enjoying his stay in London. He sure had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment