Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jung Yong Hwa and Juniel in Fool MV + screencaps

Love the MV. Love the song. Love the concept.  And to top it all, love Yong Hwa for sharing his talent to his hoobae [junior], Juniel by writing the song for her and of course producing the album.

Very nice song, so light but it grows on you as you listen to it. Juniel has a lovely voice. It's very easy to distinguish this one as Yong Hwa's creation. He likes to use words repeatedly.:))

the full mv

Juniel Ft. Jung Yong Hwa - Fool MV [English subs + Romanization + Hangul] HD 

Artist: Juniel Ft. Jung Yong Hwa of CN Blue
Song: Fool (바보)
Album: My first June

cre:  @yt






Anyway, will share with you some screencaps I made coz I do love every scene. It's beautiful.





























Well I hope you also liked the video as much as I do.


-mslee1107-






No comments:

Post a Comment