Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spoiler Pics! Final Two Episodes of To The Beautiful You Tonight and Tomorrow!

Oh my gosh! I am waiting since last week for this day! Episode 15 tonight. Omo! Gonna miss this cute drama. Definitely one of the cutest and funniest series. Fresh faces also. Brings back happy memories of youth and high/middle school romance.

I am glad I took this journey with Jae Hee. It was very pleasant. The atmosphere of the drama is so light and entertained me much I become addicted. A crazy noona once again coz of Minho! lol!

Well, I know that you guys out there are searching for spoilers and teasers since last week. 

Eun Gyul and Jae Hee locked in an embrace inside the locker room. Apparently, Jae Hee was about to change clothes, but because there are rumors about a girl in GENIE, dorm leaders 1 and 3 hid inside the locker room to discover the truth. Eun Gyul to the rescue.


It's now official! Tae Joon and Jae Hee is a couple. On what episode, I am not sure. But thankful that they did the scene and the story went that way. The couple on an aquarium date! Wanna see this!


Love almost all the scenes. So many skinships here. Thanks PDnim! Chongmal, chongmal kamsahamnida!:))



No comments:

Post a Comment