Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stars and Their Complexes ★

http://www.soompi.co...their-complexes

(non- Hyun Joong's part omitted)



reposted from soompi.com/newyorkcitygirl



Kim Hyun Joong






Kim Hyun Joong appeared in KBS’s “Happy Together 3” and surprised everyone by claiming that he also has a complex about his looks when he seems to have it all—tall height and strikingly handsome face. I mean what more can you ask for? Well it turns out that his complex is his beard marks. He explained “I’m a so-called idol and it’s bothering me that I have beard marks,” causing everyone at the set burst into laughter. Also, in the past, he claimed that his complex is his “dark circles.” He confessed “If I don’t eat broccoli for around five days, my dark circles come all the way down to my nose.” He also made surprising remark, “My no-make up face looks like I’m wearing a sunglass due to my dark circles.”

2 Fan Accounts for "Strong Heart":

Source: http://weibo.com/kisstal
Translation: khjgalaxy.blogspot.com


Hyun Joong wore black outfit, looks like mafia boss, very handsome!!! Don't worry, he 's defintely not in the background. Kang Do loves Oppa, gave him quite a number of opportunities to speak. He even performed 'Please' live...very stylish!!!!

Source: 小傻瓜_Paboya
English Translation: khjgalaxy


The 1st round: Yun Ho Vs Hyun Joong...Yun Ho won!!! Today underwent an elimination method, one group has two people, one to one talk round, the winner moves to the next round, the loser is eliminated. The audience vote for the talk they like. Just now Hyun Joong called Bae Yong Jun.

No comments:

Post a Comment