Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, June 17, 2011

Kim Hyun-joong, "My grandma passed away on the day of awards"

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110615n02114 (hangul) + http://www.hancinema...ards-30648.html (eng)



Singer Kim Hyun-joong spoke about the time he couldn't be with his grandmother when she passed away.

On the SBS TV "Kang Heart", Kim Hyun-joong said he had a problem with not being able to express his feelings to his family because of his bluntness.

He said, "When I give them money, I just set it down or give it to my brother instead. I want to express myself but I can't and that bothers me".

He continued, "My grandmother passed away at the end of year awards last year. After the event my bow tie turned into a black neck tie and found out about her. Then I felt, 'it's too late to regret it. Show as much as you can when you can'".

However, still stressing about his bluntness, he decided again, "I've realized again. I haven't been contacting my father a lot recently preparing my album but I think I should at least start now".

Then he ended his talk with a video letter for his father. "I never told you this before but I respect you. I think I've only been cold and rigid. I'm sorry I can't act out the way I feel. It's because of you I'm here and I'll become a better son.

Meanwhile, "Kang Heart: King of Kings" hosted 2PM Jun Ho, TVXQ U-Know, Park Jeong-ah, Oh Jeong-hae, Choi Hong-man, Kim Hyun-joong and more. 



cre: phoenix81@soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment