Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, September 5, 2011

KHJ Called BYJ!

A video from a TV show in Korea, where KHJ was one of the guest and this showed how close he is to BYJ. We know that BYJ is one of the shareholder @KeyEast so basically, BYJ is his boss. This video was a couple months old already and perhaps I already posted this before.(hahaha), I don't remember, but well, every time I watched it, I laughed and find that BYJ also has a nice sense of humor. He maybe a big celebrity and never do tv shows, as I read in other blogs, he is somewhat aloof and maybe others would call it being a snob, but I as his fan, (yes, I knew about him before HJ) still find it amusing how he dealt with the call from the live show. And it was nice of him to do this thing for HJ.:))

This video only confirmed that he is not an ordinary actor/celebrity, but one that is being respected. After all, he was behind the success of Winter Sonata that started the Korean Wave across Asia. I am glad that Kim Hyun Joong is now under his wings and surely, HJ will be taken care of.

Well,,so much for my musings ... here's the video. Hope you find it hilarious just as I did!:))

video credit to TheAlienPrince @YT

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THE SHOW'S NAME and DO NOT REUPLOAD. Thank you~
Korean to English translation by Suehan @ suehanbyj.blogspot.com
thanks czak for the info ^^




I will just add another video of HJ talking about BYJ...



Kim Hyun Joong Talks about Bae Yong Joon (Eng Sub)

by TheAlienPrince @YT

His laughter at the end KILLS me!
I miss hearing that laughter..

VIdeo credit to elley / TheJoongjoong@YT
Japanese to English translation by miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

Please DO NOT REUPLOAD.






cre as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment