Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong apologises to Lee Seung Gi for not keeping the promise made

Source: news.nate.com
Chinese translation: 敏敏 @ 百度金贤重吧
Credits:HyunBar (www.hyunbar66.cn)
English trans: Bizhen @ DS501fanpage

During SBS Strong Heart 100th episode, he said "I want to be frank with Lee SeungGi, want to tell him everything that I have to tell him today." This sparked people's curiosity.

Kim Hyun Joong and Lee SeungGi are friends of the same age. Kim Hyun Joong expressed, "I am sorry to Lee SeungGi. As I can't fulfil the promise made to Lee SeungGi, I am very sorry."

After hearing these words, Lee SeungGi replied, "It's okay," and accepted the apology, and, the problem came to an end.

Other than Kim Hyun Joong, SNSD's Jessica,  Yun Se-Ah, Kim Ji Sook, Kim Jang Hoon, Eun Ji Won, Kang Seung Yoon, Dana, ZE:A's Choi Kwang Hee, and more also participated in the recording of Strong Heart, and it will be broadcasted on the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment