Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, October 24, 2011

(Photos)My Top Picks-Kim Hyun Joong Comeback for his Lucky Album

So many to post...so many photos to drool my eyes on. So I decided to just sort them out, like choosing the best ones...:))
Anyway, fans may say, all are good ones, though. 
Well, here are some best picks by mslee1107!

cre as tagged

sexy!
groovy!

and just plain handsome!

well...here he got really a nice warm smile fro his fan! so very kind HJ.



I've always favoured his frowning smile:)) it's kinda cute to me.

looks like an angel...


he's like a child...so adorable


...like he is amazed by simple things. well, he seemed amazed:))
that's so childlike of him, and hoping it will not change even as he grows older.



how he enjoys his work in it's true meaning


and of course...his FASHION SENSE! 

source: kathy's bench +Kim hyun joong@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment