Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oppa/Dongsaeng MV-for shippers only! (HJ and SM)

Still waiting for my own copy of LUCKY album of HJ. But since I visit the thread regularly, for my daily dose of "happy vitamins" I saw some links by a shipper who made a fanvid for our oppa/dongsaeng couple using HJ's new songs. 

Anyway..this is purely for shippers delight, not the official music video of HJ's songs in Lucky album.
Nevertheless, these two songs really caught my attention and my taste in music, for they are really worth listening to. 

CHUKAHAE! KIM HYUN JOONG!
The songs are great. DAEBAK!

...and may I add, like shippers at the thread has also said, the songs reminded me of a certain person. who else?! care to guess..shippers?!!!:))

As I said  and as I titled this blog, THIS IS FOR SHIPPERS ONLY! STRICTLY FOR SHIPPERS.
I don't want to offend someone or be misinterpreted.
purely fan video.

Komowo ... ThePluiekiss@yt for inserting the Eng Sub.
cre as tagged


and this one, I really like the melody.
lovely song for a confession....



No comments:

Post a Comment