Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, October 17, 2011

Song Hye Gyo appreciates compliments on her maturity

cre: allkpop


Actress Song Hye Gyo showed a big smile to a compliment she received, “You’ve matured as an actress.” For the first time in four years, she returned from her hiatus as an actress with a new movie, ‘Today‘.
Song Hye Gyo couldn’t hide her happiness when she heard compliments from journalists such as “You’ve really played the character well”. She excitedly expressed, “I feel really appreciative for such compliments, because I really missed them.
I had a lot of time for contemplation since I had to act out experiences I have never had. I really wanted to work on this movie and that’s why I chose to do it, however I also had a lot of questions regarding whether or not I could do it well.” Song Hye Gyo expressed that despite her concerns, however, she was able to work more smoothly than she originally thought she could.
She also noted, “I think throughout the process of filming I could understand my character, Da Hye’s perspective.”
I had to keep myself from losing control. Da Hye’s character really gets into me. There were some scenes where I felt that I could have totally lost control, and I had to stop myself from unconsciously doing so. I think it is because I got into this character really deeply, and that’s the reason for my improved acting.”
Song Hye Gyo plays Da Hye who must deal with life after losing her fiancee.  This role reportedly surpasses her previous level of acting. Deep emotions of confusion, guilt, rage, sadness, and loneliness will be delivered to the audience through Song Hye Gyo’s acting.
The movie will be released on October 27th.
Source: Chosun

No comments:

Post a Comment