Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, February 11, 2012

120210 Twitter update- Siwon posted another photo

What I like about Siwon, although I am a new follower of him is that the way he interacts with his fans. He is always online, well, on his twitter account and posting photos and some thoughts, either funny or an info. This is a nice way to make him closer to his fans worldwide. And he seems to be enjoying posting them in a fun way.

희범아 내일 미용실가자^^ "야 다음엔 너 머리도 내가 잘라줄게" 난 아주 정중하게 거절^^ btw mission complete!
pic.twitter.com/djNyh5s0

I tried google translate and as expected it is a little rough and needs careful understanding.

Beauty huibeomah go tomorrow ^ ^ "I should then have your hair cut you." I very respectfully decline.


perhaps some needs a haircut but declined the suggestion??? was it Siwon or the cat?! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment