Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, February 10, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong Sings with Passion "Im Your Man" Live!

Wow! This is my 2nd favourite track from his album Lucky, U, being my first perhaps because I love the melody which is light and easy. I was a bit disappointed though of lack of MV of this song I'm Your Man. I was hoping to see him doing this one.  

Watching this video uploaded by sarah860606@yt/kimhyunjoong24  I was moved by his singing. He sang it with so much passion and tenderness. He has improved much since SS501 days in terms of singing live and hitting high notes.Though it was not exactly perfect, he did it giving his best. And I liked it! I think this is what matters..that I loved the way he sang it. 

CHUKKAE KIM HYUN JOONG! 

Your hard work paid off very well. 

thank you to kimhyunjoong24 for always sharing wonderful videos. appreciated much.

No comments:

Post a Comment