Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, March 15, 2012

[for oppa/dongsaeng couple shippers] The shipper in me takes A Wild Guess! Am I Right ... or Am I RIGHT!

My oppa/dongsaeng couple made me think, making me guess what's the real score.


I have been doing screencaps of Playful Kiss this past few nights, because I am missing both HJ and SM together. Both are busy with their own activities, and the reality that PK already ended a long time ago and Japan fanmeets wrapped up already August 2011, there will never be reasons for both of them to be together unless for a new show or event. On which I doubt will happen sooner. 

Seeing them on their own is alright. But I wish there will be things that will somehow connects them still. I am a shipper and naturally, I will always wish and look for that "evidence" that my opinion [like other shippers] and belief are true.

There has been talk about the cross pendant of Minmin, which I think I was the one who brought it up at the thread, [although sadly, few only noticed and give weight] when she wore it and as a fan of HJ, I always saw him during promotion of his album wearing necklaces with cross pendant in different sizes and shapes.

same cross pendant 

Then there were notes posted about this @the thread and I was convinced that wearing accessories like these are common. 

But what strikes me is that this particular necklace has been a favorite of Minmin recently. She was always wearing this same necklace with the same cross pendant in some of her photos uploaded in her twitter.

Posted Image 
 
 

And in some event, too like this one.

 

Still, it was all wishful thinking on my part as a shipper. 

Yesterday, March 14, 2012 Hyun Joong went to Japan for PressCon regarding Aeon Coolish Fact and he then came back to Korea after that. The previous day, 13th, Minmin also wrapped up her activities for Bad Guy in Japan and returned home a day earlier than HJ.

Already posted photos of Minmin here and watching videos and fanpics of HJ at the airport, I was surprised to noticed that HyunJoong was wearing a long necklace with a cross pendant similar to what Minmin wears. Scrutinizing it closely for a long while, mind you, I keep playing the video on the part where I could see the pendant again and again! I looked for photos and yes there was a good capture! My mind is not playing tricks on me, is it? Of course not! It was also pointed out at the thread by Hyunminie. 

Posted Image 

See? The shape looks identical but a bit smaller in size. And what even more surprised me, again with my sharp eyes [I hope I am not imagining this one] is that the eyewear HJ was wearing was also similar if not the  HIS version of what Minmin wore in Japan also at the event.

Posted Image 
 

I based my conclusion at the white line, maybe the brand's logo [sorry, I am not familiar with the eyewear] because when you look closely at HJ's you can see the same thing, it was just beneath his hair.

They seemed like the same. Just as I assumed it could be HIS and HERS version of the shades.

This is a wild guess from a shipper. A coincidence that is rare from Hyun Joong and So Min. The first time since PK started and ended that they were seen wearing almost similar things. [I don't want to say couple things coz I know that HJ is not the type to wear those. But perhaps, LOVE can alter his thinking?]

Am I right or am I....right?! :))


photos not mine...cre as tagged

-mslee1107-

3 comments:

  1. I love them together, but his cross looks nothing like her cross. Maybe someone from her family gave her that. But you are totally right about the glasses, they are the same brand!
    I still ship them together though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you ms. mslee...i've always noticed that cross pendant with MM and HJ... and when I saw the pics of HJ wearing that cross pendant in Japan...I noticed that it's the same with MM...only the size differ... and a while ago if you noticed/remember the dance number of HJ with After School the black tank top wearing by HJ there is a design of a cross the same with the pendant of Mimmin....just wishful thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's also on my mind that they met in japan coz fans are more understanding compared to korean sones esp KHJ shippers, we dont hear any girl linked to KHJ recently. am too late to watch PK but i cant stop rewatching it every night, i believe there is really something between the 2 during filming og PK based on their BTS. KHJ even admitted at goodbye baek seung jo's event that they're closer that time.

    ReplyDelete