Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PK Screencaps Making DVD of Playful Kiss in Jeju Part 2.

I always told myself I'd do screencaps of Playful Kiss BTS when it was uploaded @You Tube. However, making screencaps takes a lot of time and unfortunately time is what I don't have back then. I saw some screencaps at the thread [oppa/dongsaeng] but I don't wanna hotlink them coz naturally the captures would eventually be gone and I don't want the source to have their work go futile. 

Anyway, after missing Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo, and finally having that time to spare, I made some and gifs also. It was from the Making DVD of Playful Kiss in Jeju Part 2. I like this one coz in here, HJ was looking and perhaps scrutinizing his wedding ring. He kept on looking at it and then he let the camera focused on it deliberately...for a long seconds. He was kind of amused wearing the ring. Or maybe, it felt real that time, making him wonder what it was really like to be a married man.:))

Well, prior to that, the camera was focused at Minmin on the other side. And then it zoomed in at HJ on the other side. Both were being assisted by their stylist, Minmin with her make-up, HJ with his hair. I saw that HJ once looked at Minmin, glance was an apt word to describe his actions in between looking at his wedding ring.

Cute!

video cre as tagged
screencaps  and gifs by mslee1107




Minmin tried to glance casually at HJ..
hmmm...should it be that way:))


here..he glanced briefly at where Minmin was... 


he started looking at his hands...finger with the ring.


kept looking...






...and staring!



then smiling...


and another glance sideways....look at his eyes, surely it connected with Minmin...


and then bragging the hand with the ring!







although this was part of the scene..still I love the way HJ looked at Minmin...

some gifs of the sc...





I'll make time for more screencaps and put my thoughts on them, hopefully this coming days, as school year for 2011-2012 wraps up. 

Missing these couple.





No comments:

Post a Comment