Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Updates on Kim Hyun Joong - Video, Interview Translations, Recent Official photos and more

 Time for updating all about Kim Hyun Joong, after the FM Tour 2012. There has been more photos recently but then I decided to just share the most recent ones. This may be a day late but then, will post still.

source: Henecia Nepal@FB

[Video + Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Interview on Hong Kong NOW 102


120612 김현중 Kim Hyun Joong キム・ヒョンジュン Hong Kong NOW 102 Interview 
Credit: www.kimhyunjoong24.com

If you move this video please write the original credit only. (not this youtube channel)
***Do not re-upload ,re-edit & erase the logo***
***( no capture & no flash video)***
Do not move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"

Please write the original credit exactly! Not Youtube URL!!!

Translation:

TWelcome to E+ Focus . I’m the host for today, Aki. For this episode, we had invited a star icon that is popular in Japan, Korea and Taiwan . The guest today is Kim Hyun Joong. 
Kim Hyun Joong ssi, annyeonghaseyo . 

Hello 

We representing NOW TV would like to give him a present. 

Thanks 

Korea Male singer , actor , leader of popular group SS501 
Starred in Boys Over Flowers during 2009 and Was awarded the Male Popularity Award at the 45th PaekSang Arts Awards 


Starred in Playful Kiss during 2010 and stirred a huge hallyu wave in not only asia but also worldwide
perform at the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou to sing theme song "Sunshine Again"


You held a mini concert in hong kong For the first time as a solo artist . how do you feel about that ?

It can’t be considered as a concert , just that I had prepared a small fan meeting . 
But for those hong kong fans that had waited so long, I will prepare a unusual fan meeting . 
Hope that this will bring surprises to my fans that had anticipated for so long. 

Actually there are no hi-5 event at first, but why you decided to have the event ?


This is my first time organizing solo fan meeting, I wants greet every single fans in a closer distance. 
This kind of opportunity is not always there, that’s why I want to give it a try. 
For the huge amount of fans , I will use my sincere heart to touch them . 
And also for those fans that gathered around this time because they like me , 
That’s why I decided to add this event into the fm 

What songs will you perform during this fm ?

I will sing around 15 of my own songs. 
It will seems like a lot for just a fm 
But there are a lot new songs that I had prepared for the fans
Had also filmed a lot videos for the fans 
Even though I’m not on the stage 
They won’t feel bored when I’m changing clothes 
I had filmed a lot of interesting videos for all to watch 
I will perform about two hours 
There will be new songs and also interesting videos
Hope that everyone will watch happily 


Did you write the lyrics on your own for the song Marry Me ?
And where did you get the inspiration ?


No matter writing the lyrics or finding inspiration , all of this is depends on the mood of that particular day . 
It is a song full with emotions 
I wants to share with everybody so I tried to write out a lot 
Who knows it is better than imagined 
This lyrics is really not bad 
And also this time is a special performance 
That’s why I want to try to sing for all to listen 
Hope that you all will be anticipated for this

You are called the no1 ‘ Therapy God ‘ in Japan , how do you feel about that ?

A lot of fans voted and I was the ranked at first place 
But I feel the most important is not the ranking 
The most important is , I did something that can helped someone 
If is true that it can helped the others, I will try harder in the future

Which side of you that you thinks can cure someone ?


Compare to cure someone , I feel blissful is more suitable
I only knows how to act , sing and dance 
Hope that using all of these can make people feel blissful 
Because this is also my job 
For fans that look forward to my happiness 
On singing , acting side 
I can only do it to the best 

Can you draw a Kim Hyun Joong’s UFO ?

This is an unusual UFO
It will be better if it has a window 
Even though I had not seen the real UFO 
But won’t you feel happier if it looks like this ?

Do you have any particular habits when taking pictures ?

I’m someone that takes a lot of pictures 
Had a lot of opportunity to appears in front of the camera
I had participated in a lot of magazine covers , advertisement and etc if to be compared with normal people 
I know which is the most attractive pose 
There are a few standard poses 
I will know how to work with the camera 

Can you try to pose a few for us to see ?

Like now 
It should be naturally 


You have a lot of songs that required dancing 
How do you do normally manage your own body ?

Because singing is the main thing 
I will focus more on my voice 
Usually will do more appropriate exercises 
And also before performing 
Due to need to wait for it to digest 
I will eat 4 hours earlier 
Exercising 
I will also do it at least 5 to 6 hours earlier 

Can you introduce a bit about your upcoming drama ‘ city conquest ‘ ? 

Up until now 
I cant reveal any content of the drama 
I can only say there will be a lot of different images compare to the usual Kim Hyun Joong that everyone knows 

Which type of character will u played as this time ?


According to what I know , my character is called Baek Mir 
Because the filming of the drama had not been started 
Still do not know whether it is which kind of character
But I think is a bad person after I looked at the scripts 
But if look even further, the character is also kind hearted deep inside
I think it is such a role 

How do you feel acting again since it is quite some time after your last drama ?


It had been quite some time since this type of drama is been released
I will try to understand more about it
Will do more for preparation
Just for the viewers to see a brand new side of me
I will work very hard to not disappoint everyone 
For this time , I wants to hear comments like ‘ you had improved’ and also ‘ this is something different ‘ 
I must work hard 

In the future, Will you challenge something different in music wise ?


Even though I had already released to mini albums 
But these two albums are obviously different from each other
For the future albums, I also feel like doing some other kind of music
It Wont affect the quality of the music
It will be best to develop different genres kind of music 
For the fans
I will work harder and break more sweat working for it 

After releasing two albums in Japan 
And had lots of activities over there , will you release album in China or HK ?

For mandarin songs 
Previously had sang the theme song for Asian Games 
In the future , not only on music wise 
Movie , drama or etc 
Directors or actors from China 
It will be nice If there is a chance to work together 
Even though I’m not mature enough yet 
But I feel that not only in music wise , 
Acting wise , I also wants to get recognition from the public 
Will attempt more in various areas 

Thanks for accepting our interview


Kim Hyun Joong - Scan TRENDY








KHJ's official site update 

KIMHYUNJOONG 2012 Fanmeeting Tour...
더 많은 사진을 감상하시려면 공식홈페이지로..^^
http://www.hyun-joong.com/cont/photo.html



[trans of kim hyun joong behind story at the shooting, 韓Fun vol.22]

it was the 2nd time to shoot kim hyun joong ssi known as "leader". The shooting theme at the last time was "manly expression", so I remember that (I) wanted to express "Leader's smile" the most this time.

The shooting place was a wide spaced floor at a office building in Tokyo. The sunshine came from big windows because it was at the afternoon. While I felt the dazzling light, he showed up on time.

Because the sight view where was on upper floor was good, he seemed to feel good, leader's smile came out naturally. The smile was too refreshing, (I think) even men felt the same. (I)could agree the reason why he has cought fans' heart so crazy.

Moreover he was really good at making different poses with the camera shutter. He seemed to pose similar, but he changed the pose just a little bit from the head to the toe. He is a genius "artist" to be taken photos. I concentrated much because I felt his delicate strongly came through the camera finder. I took pictures not to break his such a smile like a sparkling glass crafted.

At the end of the shooting, I asked him different expression, then he showed surreal expression just to get the meaning (I) asked. His expression which showed as he was thinking something sitting deeply on the sofa was very natural. That was the moment I felt that leader's real (natural) expression might be this one.

Please take a look at 「韓Fun」vol.17 and 39 at the same time, and enjoy Leader's many expressions.

(by Shiro Harada)

Translated by OnlyKHJtimes
Original page is http://topics.jp.msn.com/kanfun/vote/読者が選ぶ!韓fun歴代表紙ベスト10キャンペーン!カメラマンだけが知る表紙の撮影秘話、教えます。-54#scpshrtu


Kim Hyun Joong - Zero Underscore Sponspor 1



Juicy photos...as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment