Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

[news] Yoon Eun Hye looks enchanting at the VIP Screening of ‘I Am A King’




Actress Yoo Eun Hye attended the VIP screening for the movie ‘I Am A King’, starring actors Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Ha Nui, Lim Won Hee, and Park Young Kyu on the 30th at the Lotte Cinema in Seoul.
Yoon Eun Hye stood on the photowall for the press core on this day and she showed her beautiful smiles for the cameras. She fashioned a double layered dark charcoal skirt that was uniquely shaped and on top she wore a simple T-shirt with a print of an owl in front for a chic and elegant look.
The movie ‘I Am A King’ tells the story of Choong Nyung, the son of King Tae Jong who didn’t wish to become a king. He switches places with slaveDeok Chil and it follows the ensuing events that follow.
‘I Am A King’ is slated to premier in August.

cre: 20_grace@soompi.com/yehthread

1 comment:

  1. It would be so great to see So Min and YEH take pictures together. I want to see how similar they are standing side by side. It would be even better if the costar in a drama or movie together. Cross my fingers.

    ReplyDelete