Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul share their thoughts on wrapping up ‘Gentlemen’s Class’

cre: allkpop




With only two episodes left for SBS‘s ‘Gentlemen’s Class‘, lead roles Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul shared their thoughts on wrapping up the drama through short handwritten messages.
On August 1st, Jang and Kim’s agency, AM Entertainment, updated their official Facebook page with two new photos of messages written on the last pages of a script.
Jang Dong Gun wrote, “It was a great experience and everybody worked hard… I will remember this for a long time.”
Actress Kim Ha Neul’s message read, “Everybody worked hard and I’m very thankful. I believe this will be another project I’ll never forget. I hope I’ll be able to see everybody again sometime.”
Although the filming already came to an end on July 31st, the last two episodes of ‘Gentlemen’s Class’ will most likely not air until August 11th and 12th due to the 2012 London Olympics.
Source: AM Entertainment’s Official Facebok

No comments:

Post a Comment