Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, November 9, 2012

Updating Korean Dramas I Watch Now Airing...

Okay...mslee is trying to update this blog as soon as time permits. I have finished writing my thoughts on To The Beautiful You, A Gentleman's Dignity and made so many screencaps. All links were always at the bottom of each blog. For Five Fingers, I only did reviews till episodes 7 and 8. Mianhe for those who follow my thoughts and recaps and screencaps for this drama. I love it, but the subtitles were always behind and late, though I always salute the team behind every drama I watched for without them, I won't be able to watched it with complete understanding and won't be able to write my thoughts. As for now, I decided to put aside Five Fingers, but I know that it is a great drama, I personally recommended it when I first watched it.

I also finished watching Faith by Lee Minho but I did not do any recaps about the drama and my thoughts about it when it ended were posted in my Personal Thoughts blog, my MINSUN diary.

As for Moon Embracing the Sun, I thank all visitors who made it my popular post as of this month. But I already summarized my thoughts about the drama and won't be adding anymore screencaps. After all, it already finished airing in Korea as well as here in our local network.

Mslee is now starting on two dramas. Can We Get Married and I Miss you. Both are from my favorite actresses Jung So Min and Yoon Eun Hye, on which I think have great similarities. Will try to update the two dramas. I am thinking of adding King of Dramas but we'll see if I can do recaps. 

I want to say Kamsahamnida, chingus! You are an inspiration to me in continuing to update this blog.  I do appreciate all your comments. 

Please keep this page and follow me @twitter @mslee1107 for updates of this blog.:))


No comments:

Post a Comment