Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, December 21, 2012

[Screen caps] I MISS YOU Episode 13 Updated!

I can't wait to do screen caps so I made some but will definitely add more.

[edit]

After I watched this episode, it me a long while to move on from the kiss scene! Chincha! The most passionate kiss ever! And I love both YEH and YC for their great chemistry. The scene was so hot yet it conveyed their longing for one another that they have been holding for so long. The passionate kiss was a testament of how their youthful love endured despite the pains and the betrayals and the misunderstanding between them. I really thank you PDnim for this womderful scene. it made the episode and the story more meaningful for me as a viewer. I have been waiting for this scene and my expectation was not as great as this.

Kamsahamnida PDnim:))

Made lost of screencaps... please check them at the bottom as this was updated now.:))

























































and these gif is not mine:))
credit to @lhay/soompi/i miss you thread






























 




 
























No comments:

Post a Comment