Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baker King, Kim Tak Goo- my review

I have started watching this amazing drama, Baker King. For now, I will leave some photos and will absorb more of the beautiful story. It's like a "can't put down novel", because I can't wait to see the next episodes. But then, I have to rest my eyes and of course do some errands. Well, be right back for a more detailed thoughts about this one.:))











updating...




Admittedly, I am a Korean-drama addict. 

Anyway...I am done watching The Baker King from KBS, a korean drama.. it has the highest tv ratings of 2010 and received awards. 

It has 30episodes..and I really find the story not only beautiful but it was full of good values. Anyone watching it will have positive outlook in life, however tough it may be. The dialogues were amazing, it's like I am receiving advises from my elders. I feel humbled watching the drama, and it portrays how good always win over evil. 

What's good about the villains, (again) is that though they are entertaining evil thoughts, still, you feel them struggling within to see the good side of the hero, who is Kim Tak Goo, their conscience still trying to resurface from underneath their troubled mind.

I am glad that for once, Lee Young Ah (Mi Sun) ended with her prince charming. Unlike in Il Jimae, where I also find her in chemistry with Lee Jun Ki (Il Jimae) but there was no happy ending for her:))

Well, I deeply recommend this drama, Baker King, Kim Tak Goo. Why? It's because...

When you feel your heart squeeze, there's a gathering of tears in your eyes, they pour down unknowingly even without trying, you feel you are learning something that is not being taught at school, and you feel a lump somewhere in your throat..then you know you are watching a very good film..not because you know the actors..but because you are moved and you realized that there was a piece of yourself in that film also. It's like receiving unsolicited advise, a great advise that no one has the courage to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment