Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, January 22, 2011

currently watching My Princess


MBC's romantic drama which aired a couple weeks back this January 2011 started with a nice tv ratings. It means that many are excited to see this drama of Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee.

I was not able to watch it on line immediately because I have yet to finish other dramas.:))

Well, first impression, I was satisfied. I was right when I said before that there is chemistry between the two beautiful actors. And the scenes are funny, I was laughing, I could not help it. I thought that maybe SSH would be a little bit awkward in a comedy but he did it just right. The timing is fine.

While Kim Tae Hee is very good in acting her role, a college student, full of zest, and she's comfortable in reciting her lines while being funny at the same time. The story is also past faced, I already finished Episode 1, and I am already in the middle of Episode 5. So far, the drama is interesting, and not boring.

some scenes in My Princess

 
Lee Seol and Park Hae Young


Park Yi Jin as Yoon Joo








Ryu Soo Young as Jung Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment