Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my cute couple..Kim Tak Gu and Mi Sun

I go for on screen chemistry. It doesn't matter if one of them is not the original love interest in the drama,if I find them looking good together whenever they share the screen...it's enough. But I am thankful that for once, my favorite had their happy ending. I like how the story ended, even though there were no romantic moments between Tak Gu and Mi Sun, like kissing..it means that their being together is enough to make your heart feel the love in the story. It's fun, childlike, sincere, and just a happy feeling. There is no end because after you finished watching the drama, there is that hope that lingers in your mind and heart. Hope that there is that unseen future of Kim Tak Gu and Mi Sun living contentedly and successful while realising their dreams as bakers in So Pal Bong Bakery.))

















No comments:

Post a Comment