Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Choi Siwon invites the fans to find him in London

cre: kpopfever.com






Super Junior member Choi Siwon is having a blast in London.
Choi Siwon tweeted on the 23rd, “Hello amazing city London! Let’s make a beautiful time with me. find me now” and he revealed a selca with a clear view of the streets intersecting behind him.
A few hours later he tweeted again from the Tate Modern art gallery and included a picture of a piece he found tasteful. He even joked around with some fans saying, “I will kiss you, if you catch me” and the fan answered back, “tell me did you shave??”.
Choi Siwon is getting some much needed R&R after a busy year in 2011, with the release of Super Junior’s new album, hectic concert schedules, and his drama filming responsibilities. He has another day in London, so the fans still have one more day to catch their star.
To Choi Siwon’s tweets the twitterians commented, “Oppa! Come to France:P Have a nice time in London! :) ”, “You are so bad, those in London will be in school now”, “Regent street and Oxford circus?? Shopping right? Too bad I have class haha!”, “You look hotter when you shave clean “, and so on.
Image: Choi Siwon Twitter page

No comments:

Post a Comment