Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OST-Greatest Love

Greatest Love may not be the best romance-comedy I ever saw, still, it has cuteness and it's own attraction. With Cha Seung Won as lead actor, the drama was never boring and it was hilarious on the contrary. Both lead stars were good and they shared on screen chemistry. Gong Hyo Jin's character suited her.

Anyway, so much for my thoughts, I find the soundtracks of the series good. Especially the song made into a ring caller of Gu Ae Jung's mobile phone. The song was catchy and nice to the ears. Very beautiful.

Sunny Hill - Thump Thump [Kara+Engsub]


G NA Because You Are My Man Kara+Engsub


Huh Gak - Don't forget me [Kara+Engsub]


[MV


K Will - 리얼러브송 Real Love Song [The Greatest Love OST Part 1]



No comments:

Post a Comment