Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, March 25, 2013

[CHUNHYE Couple] Analysis on LOVE and on Being In Love

Once again, my wandering mind is restless and led me to further analyse my OTP, ChunHye couple. This is purely my own explanation. As a shipper, I am entitled to spazz and make analysis just for fun.

Fueling my belief that ChunHye is Real.:))

Some love quotes I found for my OTP.


At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. [plato] and just like that, YC became inspired to write songs, to put his poetry in music.

I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. [J.D.Salinger] - hmm..this reminds me of MBC AWARDS NIGHT 2012 

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. [Loretta Young] - Love found them  already during those X-Men days that's why FATE decided to interfere through IMY. 

Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. [Andre Breton] - this reminds me of YEH IMY interview...her willingness to open up her heart and how she learned a lot of new things while doing IMY. [The assumption of comfortable conversations between YC and EH during filming.] 

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. [H. Jackson Brown Jr.] - this is clear in YC interview, the will to protect someone from being hurt. 

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. [Brendan Francis] - thanks to the owner of these gifs...

 and YEH was sure giving PYC not only her undivided attention but laughing at his cute silliness. 

and as a bonus, I want to share what shippers have come up about our OTP. Not proven but I may say that these are worth pondering about. I made this list at the thread to see just how deep their analysing so far.

I just randomly listed the important facts and evidences. I just hope my memory serves me correctly.
I don't know the starting point when you realize that they look like they are not just mere actor and actress in a drama. But I'll say that my starting point would be episode 13. It was as if everything fall into places for both YC and EH after that kiss scene. The obvious attraction, shy smiles, making faces while the other laughs and showing formality in front of cameras during BTS  triggered the electricity between our OTP, thus resulting in that powerful scene in episode 13. [lost for words, can't exactly describe what I want to convey.  ] 

So after establishing the starting point comes ...
Primary Evidences [facts] - includes videos and fan accounts [speaks for themselves, no need to interpret, solid]
Randomly listed
1. all MBC fancams /Tata Doan's MVs
2. all @lhays gifs, zoom in videos of IMY
3. all screen captures shared by chunhyers here
4. @gladys57 personal account - the linking arms outside police station, the aura of both during IMY Press Con
5. YEH post IMY interview - how she talks about YC
6. fan account - cake feeding
7. Joint gift of YC and EH for a Thailand trip to IMY staff 

Supporting evidences -  all have to be proven yet
1. JJ's tweet - Congratulations YC
2. JJ's dukbokkiss during video call to YC
3. YC scarf and pink sneakers at Men's Manual Movie Premiere
4. YC Givenchy tie during appointment as Ambassador at 2014 Incheon Games and And YEH Givenchy dress during her Cartier Photoshoot in Hawaii 
5. YC and EH pinky rings
6. JJ's tweet - clothespin on his hair
7. YCKakaotalk DP - IMY LSY's missing you
8. cartier LOVE bracelets by both YC and EH 
9. wear almost the same fabric [knitted] YEH at YC 2012 Japan Fan Meet / YC @Hunan Festival rehearsal 
10. visibility of mobile phones... 
 

these are what the eagle eyes of the shippers have come so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment