Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, December 12, 2011

Hyun Bin: I Am A Marine (ENG) (Aug 2011)



while reading the thoughts of Hyun Bin aka Kim Tae Pyung, I admire him more for being a person of good sense, deep understanding and he is indeed a hardworking person.  I like the way he describe his life and activities inside the military. he not only do his best but he also credit the works of his colleagues . he is very humble and he knows that this training will make him discover more about himself and make him a better person than before.

I salute you Kim Tae Pyung for jobs well done. Counting the days till you return either to the big screen or the small screen. 

-mslee1107-





English translation by Winnie.
(many thanks to blog.naver.com/seung4982 for scanning the book)
by Secret Garden with Hyun Bin 




















No comments:

Post a Comment