Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, December 15, 2011

[K-Drama]Dong Yi, Poseidon, Bad Guy and Lovers Marathon...

Christmas Break will be here soon and mslee will have some spare time for some K-drama marathon. Some in my list includes

 Dong Yi,




with Han Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee

which is currently airing at our local channel, KAPUSO GMA 7, but I have not seen it yet:(

 Poseidon


where Choi Siwon also stars...and Lee Si Young

 and maybe I'll add Bad Guy too.


of course with cute Jung So Min here. It's currently showing in Japan, she had been there last week  for a promotion of the drama.

 For now, I am still not over Lee Seo Jin in Lovers.



His dimple is so irresistible 


not to add his great physique. 


ergo...I am re-watching Lovers!
yup! AGAIN! AS IN ANOTHER 20 EPISODES TO FEAST MY EYES ON THIS GREAT GUY!
Well, the story is good. The love story is nice. The chemistry between Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun[who were real lovers] were also great. I think these are reasons enough for me to stay glued at the screen for some time.

Promise to add my thoughts about these drama soon.

-mslee1107-

No comments:

Post a Comment