Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, December 17, 2011

장동건 "현빈 군 생활 잘 적응하고 있다" Jang Dong Gun said, "Hyun Bin is getting used to spend his life in the military"

Posted Image

During the media interview for Jang Dong Gun's new movie, 'My Way', Jang Dong Gun was asked if he often talked to Hyun Bin over the telephone.
He said that he talked to Hyun Bin while he was filming movie in Latvia using public telephone and he met Hyun Bin whenever Hyun Bin was on vacation.
... Jang Dong Gun said, " Whenever I met him, he looks like adapting military life very well. Now he is taking care of younger military friends, so I feel more comfortable compared to the first time I saw him. I'm so proud of him." 

http://news.sportsse...tain/993653.htm

Source: Secret Garden Korean Drama FB


shared by jesse12@HBthread/soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment